Wednesday 6 March 2013

where soul meets body


 

 

 



Finally! Here are some (not great) photos of the children's book I recently illustrated and hand-bound! My grandmother wrote it in the 80s, it's called The Small Ones. The covers are screen printed in blue ink (in the photos they look more like black, but they're blue) and all the images were made using a combination of pencil, colouring pencils and inks. I'll upload it to issuu soon so everyone can properly take a look at it, these aren't all the pages so you don't get as much of a feel for the story. But overall, I'm happy with the result! it's nice to have as an object that I've made.

On a side note, a couple of my images are in the first issue of the AUB (my university) magazine! Click here for the official blog, and online version.

No comments:

Post a Comment