Monday 19 November 2012

silver soul


Here are a few mash-ups of the hyena image I made a little while ago, I didn't really like the results the last time round so I don't think I'll be using these, at least not as they are. If I get time I'll draw a new hyena out to use. I quite like the effect on the portrait above though!

These combinations are quite jarring which is another reason maybe not to use them, probably too busy I would say. And again, in my opinion the compositions aren't that successful, although I do like the positioning of the claws over the teeth. Oh well, I had some fun messing around; the squiggly lines of colour were made by moving around a scan of some inky colours.






Actually, I kind of like the first combination image... but I'm still not sure if it'll make the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment